Don't Forget The Sprinkles S'mores Cookies
Makes approximately 3 dozen cookies
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 4 graham crackers, pulverized
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, graham crackers, baking soda, sea salt and cinnamon to combine. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter with white and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixer and combine on low speed.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Place tablespoons of dough on baking sheets about 2 – 2 ½ inches apart and bake for 8-10 minutes.