Sure Jell Freezer Jam
- 2 cups crushed fresh strawberries
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 (1.75 ounce) package dry pectin
- 3/4 cup water
- Mix crushed strawberries with sugar, and let stand for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, stir the pectin into the water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, and boil for 1 minute. Stir the boiling water into the strawberries. Allow to stand for 3 minutes before pouring into jars or other storage containers.
- Place tops on the containers, and leave for 24 hours. Place into freezer, and store frozen until ready to use.
- Use jam within 30 days of opening.